Cardiff to Harry Potter Studios
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films – the most successful film series of all time. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
What is there to see?
Here are just some of the things you can expect to see and do:
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall.
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures.
- Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle.
- Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models.
- Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series!
What should I wear?
Dress comfortably and with sensible footwear.
What time is the tour?
The bus will leave Cardiff at 0715hrs – we know this is early for a Saturday but it means we are able to get the best time slot in the studios and you are more than welcome to snooze on the bus! We aim to arrive at the studio tour for 1030hrs when the tour begins and we will leave at 1430hrs after some time to browse the gift shop (where you can get your own wand or some Every Flavour Beans!). We hope to arrive back in Cardiff by 1700hrs.
What’s included in the price?
The price includes bus travel to and from the attraction from Cardiff Museum as well as entry tickets. We will also have a friendly Tour Rep on board and available at all times throughout the day to assist you with any queries you may have. We recommend bringing spending money as there is a great shop at the attraction.
Any other questions?
Please get in touch – email@example.com or 02920 098100.